Nexstar Broadcasting owns, operates, and programs or provides sales and other services to television stations located in NY, PA, IL, IA, IN, MO, TX, LA, AR, AL, MI, MD, MT, FL, TN, UT, VT, WI and CA.
Click here to view all of the stations.
Our most valuable asset is our employees. We value results with integrity. We strive for an environment that encourages all employees to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for our continued success.
View Available Positions
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.
- Nexstar Broadcasting to Participate in Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, December 3
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. [NXST] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell in Honor of 10 Year Anniversary of Trading on NASDAQ
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group to Acquire Seven Television Stations in Four Markets for $87.5 Million in Accretive Transaction
- Nexstar Broadcasting to Participate in Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Conference on November 12-13
- Nexstar Broadcasting Third Quarter Net Revenue Rises 39.8% to a Record $125.8 Million